Ever since its establishment in 2058 B.S. (2001 A.D.) with a slogan “Our Children, Our Future”. Vijaya Samudayik Siksha Sadan (VSSS) has secured a recognized place among the reputed schools of Nepal. Vijaya Samudayik Siksha Sadan (VSSS) is a secondary school. It runs Grade XI and XII in the streams of Science & Management under the National Examination Board (NEB). The school follows the student-centered teaching methodology. As per the concept of Vijaya Community Education Co-operative Ltd. (VICEC), VSSS is moving ahead achieving many hallmarks of quality education. Simultaneously, it is gaining a remarkable reputation and applause from all academic sectors of the society. It is genuinely, as the name suggests, a community school, a school run by a number of people in a community. Structurally, based on co-operative principles, the school is making its way for a public approach to quality education standing in the position of a service giving institution rather than a profit making one.
VDRC, the parent- organization of this school, is playing an active role to promote the school. Besides this, there are 10 other leading organizations including 325 individuals as its shareholders. An 11 members school Executive Committee is formed from the general conference of the shareholders and it is authorized with the power to take the necessary decisions for the betterment of the school including appointment of teacher and construction work. Besides this, there is a three member Account Supervisory Committee which monitors the financial aspects of the school.
To be a world recognized educational institution and produce highly innovate, competent, compassionate and responsible citizens
To contribute the society through education and serve as a pioneer institution
- Highly skilled and self motivated faculty members.
- Peaceful and academic environment for learning.
- Regular exams and re-exams with prompt feedback.
- Facility of a well stocked and a resourceful library.
- Free of cost e-mail and internet service to all the students.
- Provision of observation torus.
- Affordable fees structure.
- Extra English improvement and personality developments classes for students.
- Spacious and well ventilated class rooms.
- Facility of canteen, cycle stand and clean drinking water.
- Provision of games and sports and extracurricular activities.
- Transportation facility.
- A well managed science lab and computer lab.
- Provision of learning by dong and seeing approach.
- Adequate use of audio visual aids.
- Provision of individual counseling for students and frequent parents- teacher interaction programs.
- Dual assessment evaluation system (Continuous and terminal exam.
- Ample opportunities for career development through different clubs, committees in student level.
- Provision of music / dance classes and sports training.